Monday, February 5, 2018

Smile...

Hello again!

Soooo... it's no secret that I love Greeting Farm stamps and I have a hard time resisting the big rubber stamp kits whenever they are released. It just makes me giddy adding so many cute new characters to my collection all at one time. So when the newest Sparkle collection was released I snapped it right up. The Beans are super adorable and this time around they are bedecked in feathers and jewels. Perhaps it's just me but I imagine the little Beans kinda as the Minions of the TGF family of characters... small and innocent looking but full of fun and mischief! Usually the kits name each stamp individually but this one didn't so I'm not sure who this darling girl is, I guess I will just call her Giggles. I wanted to color Giggles to look like this pretty sunset paper and I'm really happy with how she turned out. :)

Ok, it's gonna be a busy week around here so I hope you come back and check it all out!
Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pink Paislee (Summer Lights)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Sparkle kit)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Mama Elephant smile die
Memory Box stitched wave die
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
sequin
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- RV52, RV63, V05
eyes- YG95, BG000
feathers- YR30, YR31, R11, R12, R32, YR12, YR24
clothes- RV63, BV11, V25, BV08
wings- BG000, BG10

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is a Fabulous looking card!!!! she is a cutie too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Danni said...

That background paper is perfect with this little fairy! Giggles is a cute name to give her!! Fabulous card!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

So very pretty. You such a nice job on the background.