Friday, November 10, 2017

Have a cup of cheer...

TGIF! 

I've been anxious to play with the cuties from the TGF/SSS exclusive Pumpkin Spice It Up set ever since I got my hands on them. But at that time I was knee deep in Halloween cards so they had to wait. Then once I jumped into Christmas I thought they might have to wait again but then a line from the old Burl Ives Holly Jolly Christmas song came to mind, "I don't know if there'll be snow but have a cup of cheer." Aha! I knew just the girl to share a cup of Christmas cheer. I did do a minor alteration to her hair by wiping away the curled ends of her bangs and drawing in straight lines just to simplify her look a bit. Then I pulled some of my all time favorite Christmas papers from October Afternoon and colored her up to match. All of a sudden I had a very festive looking little gal who is ready for the holidays.  :)

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you find some time this weekend to grab a cuppa and get crafty!
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Papertrey Ink
paper- October Afternoon (Very Merry)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Pumpkin Spice It Up SSS exclusive set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
My Favorite Things circle die
Neat and Tangled sequins
Nuvo Fresh Snowfall glitter  accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E57, E59
eyes- BG32
clothes- R24, R27, E19, R29, R30, R21, R22, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG10, BG11, E44, E47, E49
mugs- E50, E81, 0, BG10, BG11, YR30

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOOKS FABULOUS!!!!!! Love the altering too!!! and perfect since right now Starbucks is having their buy one get one free holiday drink going on now thru the 13th from 2pm-5pm!!!! Have a GREAT weekend doll!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke