Thursday, August 3, 2017

To the new couple...

Olo!

My lovely cousin, Kaiti, is getting married this weekend and this is the card that I made for the happy couple. I stamped up another one of the sweet wedding images from Impronte d'Autore called Sposini because the enthusiasm of this little bride totally reminded me of Kaiti's happy energy. Now the original image has the bride and groom standing on the back of a train car but I just wiped away the train tracks and wheels and drew in the legs and turned it into a kind of wedding arch. Because lavender, the flowers not just the color, is a big part of her theme I used my Copics to turn the simple flowers into a row of decorative lavender across the rail. I can't wait to wish the happy couple all the best on Saturday.  :)

Toodles!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Sposini), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink shaded lilac
Papertrey Ink stitched scallop rectangle dies
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, R43
hair- E44, E47, E49
hair- E35, E39, E59
clothes- C00, C1, C2, C6, C8, C10, 100, B000, BV000, V01, V15, V28
flowers/grass- G24, G43, G28, BV000, V01, V15, V28
sky- BG000, 0
arbor- E40, E81, E84

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Congrats to the Happy Couple!!!! This card is FABULOUS looking and they are going to LOVE it!!!! Love your altering of the image too!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

The queen of altering did it again. You are amazing. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Sposini....Newlyweds very lucky to receive this beautiful creation from you. The way you've described and colored the bride makes me feel like I've met her! Congrats to them.... and, thanks for sharing this lovely inspiration!