Thursday, July 6, 2017

Sprinkles on my ice cream...

Hey there!

So I found myself with a bit more crafty time yesterday... just enough to color up this darling girl from the CC Designs Ice Scream set. Not just that, but I also had time to pull some pretty papers before coloring so that I could match my Copics to it. It felt good to be back in my comfort zone after many busy days of coloring images without a set plan. The cute ice cream paper was a no brainer but I was just as excited to find this white wood board looking print in the same Summer Dreams 6x6 pad. Doesn't it look like house siding when placed behind her and the grass at her feet? Love that! Scene building doesn't get much easier or quicker than that, LOL! Mmmmm... just looking at her has me craving some bubblegum ice cream. A stop at the local drive-thru may have to happen this afternoon, especially if temps hit 100 today like they are forecasting... yikes!

Stay cool my friends!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (Summer Dreams)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Ice Scream set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and angel pink
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched dome die
My Favorite Things grass die
The Twinery twine
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR12, YR16, E99
clothes- RV13, RV14, RV29, BG10
ice cream cone- G00, BG32, BG15, E30, E23

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay cool!!! We are over 100 like every day in the summer!!! Blech!!! I am ready for Winter!!!!!!! lol
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Love this whole card. I want ice cream now, especially in this heat. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

The way you color and design these little rascals ... how do you not smile at them?!? Just completely adore this! 😀