Monday, April 17, 2017

Seriously...

Good morning!

My pal Tracey recently shared with me a sheet of super cute paper that had these different strips of girly skull and bow patterns on it. As soon as I saw it I knew that it would be perfect with this classic Creeper from the Sweet & Toxic set. Don't they look like they were made to go together? So of course I pulled my Copic colors from the print and I think she turned out quite lovely. I added a sprinkling of fun and funky sequins to add a bit more sparkle to the card and a cheeky sort of sentiment that totally suits this sweet, or possibly toxic, Creeper... LOL! 

Alrighty crafty friends, take care and have a wonderful day! :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Creative Imaginations
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Sweet and Toxic set), Paper Smooches (sentiment), My Favorite Things (Distressed Patterns set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Angel Pink
My Favorite Things diagonal stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
eyes- YG93, YG97, BG000
eyeshadow- V93
hair- C10, C8, C6, RV55, RV06, RV17
clothes- C0, C1, C2, RV10, R81, R83, V01, V12, V15, YG91, YG93, YG97, RV06, RV17

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Looks Awesome and the paper looks Amazing together with her.
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

How serendipitous to have that sheet of card stock. Super cute. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Cutest Creeper I ever laid eyes on... love how this came together. 💕

Juls said...

Awesome!! Loving the colours xx