Thursday, March 16, 2017

You brighten my days...

Hi there!

The snow has finally given way to rain in my neck of the woods and it is feeling like spring is slowly on its way. Rather than getting down about the grey, wet days I'm trying to pull inspiration from my circumstances and color up some of the fun rainy day stamps that I have in my collection. First up is Tiny Townie Rachel Loves the Rain from Stamping Bella. I love how this girl isn't afraid to dress up in her ruffled skirt and go dance in the rain. I even added actual glitter to the lacy edges of each tier of her skirt so that I could enter this card into the current Bellarific Friday Challenge. I swear it is super sparkly in person but I just couldn't capture that in my photo unfortunately. The bright pops of yellow show up though and I think it makes for a great contrast to the cool blues and greens in the paper and the rest of the image. 

Well that's all from me today... thanks for stopping by!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink 
paper- Basic Grey
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Rachel Loves the Rain), Papertrey Ink (sentiment), Technique Tuesday (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle die
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Stardust glitter pen
Martha Stewart glitter
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- E23, E57, E59
clothes- BG70, BG10, BG11, BG72, YG0000, YG11, G43, Y11, Y04, Y08, Y35, E81, E44
ground- YG11, G43, G46, E41, E42, E43
sky- BG0000

3 comments:

Juls said...

Eeeeeeek love this so much xx

Tracey Ann said...

So lovely... soft, with that fab bright yellow added in. The perfect scene to cheer someone up on a gray day... thank you for that! 😉

roseflowerbooks said...

Awesome! Love the colors you decided to use.