Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Have a sweet day...

Hi there! 

I recently added the super cute Roberto's Rascals Donuts stamp set to my collection and I couldn't wait to pair them up with this die cut bake shop from the Doodlebug Cream & Sugar collection. I actually got it way before I got the stamps but I could just see this scene come together in my head. So I was very excited to sit down yesterday and have it all finally come together. Of course I picked my Copic colors to match the little shop and now this pair of pals is starting their day with some sunshine and delicious donuts. :)

Speaking of donuts, I think I have one calling my name. Talk at'cha later!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (petite prints basics)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Donuts set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and angel pink, Studio Calico butter cream and sunny day
Doodlebug cream and sugar die cut
Memory Box stitched cloud die
My Favorite Things stitched banner die
My Favorite Things sun ray stencil 
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- E21, E23, E25, E29
clothes- B00, B53, B15, B57, T1, T3, T5, 110, Y11, YR31, Y32, Y26, E81, 0
puppy- W1, W3, W5, 0, RV10, RV13, RV14, RV04, RV09, E40, E41
donut bags- C0, C2, E50, E53, E34

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my goodness this is soooooooo stinking CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome, super adorable. I want a doughnut now. Hugs.

Juls said...

So very cute xx

Alice said...

Absolutely adorable....So inspired as i picked up this stamp set too 🍩🍩🍩

Tracey Ann said...

So, there you go again... another simply fab card! Lol... you do Doodlebug so perfectly. And the color match, texture, and brightness of his hat!!! About the happiest card I've ever laid eyes on, my dear!
And, I can't go another day without that MFT sun ray stencil... see what you do to me??! 😁