Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Couple...

Hello, hello!

Just a quick post today to share this card that I made months ago for a cousin's wedding. It was a country chic themed wedding so I thought this pretty white floral print on kraft was the perfect background for these sweet newly weds. The stamp is another fabulous image from Impronte d' Autore called Sposini. They have so many adorable wedding/couple stamps that it was hard to choose but in the end I couldn't resist these two holding hands. 

Ok folks, gotta run... it's my brother's birthday and I gotta get ready for the party.
Laters!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Pebbles (Spring Fling)
stamps- Impronte d' Autore (Sposini), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things (stitched scallop rectangle die)
Ranger liquid pearls
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
sorry, lost my list

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OH this is Beautiful!!! A card to cherish in their wedding album forever!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

mamawcindy said...

So glad you finally got this card posted. It's so Adorable and pretty. Love everything about It! Hope you enjoyed your brothers birthday. I'll never forget spending time with my brother on his last birthday this year. Those moments are so special.
Wishing you a happy and blessed New Year.
cindys-greencricut

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable. Happy Birthday to your brother. Hugs.

chrilvian said...

sweet

Tracey Ann said...

So cute! Love the paper and subtle color choices. You really make these sweet images come alive!