Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cozy Christmas...

Hey there

This year I had an aunt and uncle downsize, following the current tiny house trend, so I thought it would be fun to use this Tiny Trailer stamp on a Christmas card for them. I had originally got it back in the summer with the intention to pair it up with some camping characters but that didn't happen. I think it's cool how it worked out though because now this festive trailer gets to be the star of the show. I colored it in silver and gold then added the party lights to the background for some extra color and holiday cheer.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- Stampendous (Tiny Trailer), October Afternoon (Party Lights), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Lawn Fawn stitched edge die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
trailer- C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C9, BG000, B00, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, YG25, YG67, R35, R46, R29, R05, R08
lights- R02, R05, R29, YR82, YR21, YR04, Y00, Y08, Y17, YG01, YG03, YG17, B000, B02, B06
sky- BV20, BV23, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE they are going to Love this card!!!It is Totally CUTE!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

This is almost perfect for my brother. He has a tear drop shaped trailer that he uses for weekend excursions.

Tracey Ann said...

Oh my gosh... how cute is this? What you don't think of! Makes me want to go out and decorate our camper! Sweet card... no doubt your family will love it!!