Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy harvest...

Good morning!

How adorable is this little apple pickin' sweetie? Seriously, as soon as I saw Apple over at Mo's Digital Pencil on Friday I knew that I had to snap her up. Growing up and living in apple country I can so relate to everything about this image. In fact, she totally reminds me of my little sister when she was just a tot... hanging out with the big kids while we all 'helped' to pick the fruit. Harvest is currently wrapping up at the moment so this seemed to be the perfect time to get her on a card. I decided to give her some yummy Honey Crisps to munch on since they are my personal faves and had a lot of fun coloring them all up. I'm also going ahead and entering this card into the current "anything goes" challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge.

Okey doke, thanks for dropping by... see ya'll again tomorrow!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- October Afternoon (Cherry Hill)
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Apple)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
October Afternoon rub on stitches
Lawn Fawn stitched hills die
twine
Prima flower
Kaiser Craft pearl
My Mind's Eye wood dots
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E55, E57, E49
clothes- B93, B95, B97, B99, Y0000, Y11, Y02, Y26, YG21, YG03, YG67, BG57, YG95, YG99, R24, R27, E09
apples- R22, R05, R08, Y00, Y02
ladder- E30, E31, E34
basket- Y11, Y21, YR23, E33, YG0000, YG00, YG03
background- E40, E41, E43, YG93, B0000, 0

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is Super Cute! !!!! Fabulous coloring of it all!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

chrilvian said...

lovely

Julie D. Richards said...

She's so adorable. I'd love a couple of those apples.

Erin said...

stunning work thank you for joining us over at Mo Manning
Erin

Tracey Ann said...

You brought this cutey to life! She is sooo darling munching on that apple. And her plaid shirt takes the prize!!! ;)

Nela said...

Hi, gorgeous card, lovely colouring!
Thank you so much for joining us at MO's Digital Pencil!
Nela xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wondeful card indeed and well done being chosen the pick of the bunch over at Mo's Digital Pencil, truly a worthy winner fir it's a superb card!!!!
Shaz in Oz.x ps I grew up in apple country here too, in Oz, so love this image too. :)