Monday, July 18, 2016

We wish you a Merry Christmas...

Hello again! 

Welcome back to day two of the TGF July release where we are previewing four new clear Christmas stamp sets. Today Let's Mingle is in the spotlight and this set includes a whole slew of festive mice along with some cookies, gifts and sentiments. I couldn't resist stamping up a whole plateful of cookies for these two merry mischief makers to raid. Then I realized that a cup of milk needed to be left for Santa too so I grabbed the I Love Mom set, wiped away the wording on the cup and replaced it with this holly motif from another upcoming Christmas set. I wanted to use this big speech bubble border die so I actually chose a larger sentiment from the oldie but goodie Holiday Blessings set and I think it works pretty great with these excited and eager Christmas critters.
Now scurry on over to the TGF blog to see all the Christmas magic my fellow Farmers have been creating!

Laters!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (stripe), My Mind's Eye (green)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Let's Mingle set, Pop Out Xmas set, I Love Mom set, Holiday Blessings set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Doodlebug mini doily
My Favorite Things oval die
Lawn Fawn stitched speech bubble die
Copic markers:
mouse 1- W00, W1, W3, E50, R00, R30, YG93, YG95, YG03
mouse 2- E40, W1, E43, R00, R30, E50, 0, R24, R59, R89
mug- C0, C2, C3, R24, R59, YG03, YG67, G29, E50, BG000
cookies- E30, E31, E34, E59, E81

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe how very Adorable! !!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Super cute.

Tracey Ann said...

This card is about as cute as it gets!! Such a creative scene... gives leaving cookies for Santa a whole new meaning! Lol... love!!!