Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The flowers in your garden...

Hi there!

It looks like I can't pull myself away from the pastel color scheme because here I am again and this time a lovely little Gorjuss Girl got the treatment. What can I say... when you find yourself surrounded by pretty blossoming trees and blossoms in your day to day, I guess you can't help but be inspired. When I sat down to color and create yesterday I knew I wanted to make something for the current Sugar Bowl challenge and since it has been ages since I got a Gorjuss Girl on a card I went straight to the GG binder. I ended up choosing Rainy Daze because I really liked her fun hat and outfit. I colored Rainy to match this great floral print 'cause the black background adds a nice contrast to all the light pastels and she really pops. The rest of the design is super simple but I think it works.  :)

Ok, thanks for stopping by today!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Crate
stamps- Santoro (Rainy Daze Gorjuss Girl), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things wonky stitched circle die
Doodlebug flower
Kaiser Craft gems
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E33, E35
clothes- V000, V01, BV000, BV11, V25, T5, T7, T9, YG0000, YG00, YG93, BG70, G000, G00, BG23, E81