Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter's on its way...

Good morning! 

Umm... can I just say that I'm not a fan of Easter landing in March like it is this year. Seriously, I can't believe it is already this weekend! I haven't made many Easter cards this year so I wanted to make sure I at least got a couple in before the big day. For today's card I inked up Peeker Pixie from Sister Stamps because I just adore this sweet bunny. I paired her up with a panel from the new Doodlebug Bunnyville papers which makes for a quick and easy, but still super cute, card. Sadly when I was linking Pixie up for this post I read the sad news that Sister Stamps has closed down as of the end of 2015. I will really miss their wonderful stamps, especially since I was so hopeful for some kitty peekers.  :(
I guess I will just have to be happy with the lovely collection of Sister Stamps that I already have. Thank you Sister Stamps... you will be missed so much!

 Toodles!
     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Bunnyville)
stamp- Sister Stamps (Pixie)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug Jelly Bean Sprinkles
Copic markers:
E41, E42, E81, R000, R00, 0, V20

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is very Adorable! !!!! YA I was a bit frazzled with 2 holidays in one month myself lol!!! Oh no I didn't know Sister Stamps shut down. .that's really sad!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute. I always love your work. I was so disappointed when CCDesigns stopped your digital images, I had a wish list I would have liked to complete but they didn't even give me a chance. I miss most getting the rest of the butterfly girls. I won the one and missed out on the others. Boohoo.

Anne B. said...

Super cuteness!

Nikki said...

Too Cute

craftshopper's creation said...

Too cute! I didn't realized sister stamps was discontinued...