Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hello...

Hello, hello! 

I'm posting over on the TGF blog today and I'm excited to be sharing new shades of Anya's Salon. If you missed the first couple salon posts the idea is a simple one, create eight different hair color combos using six Copic markers. For this visit  to Anya's Salon Anya has decided to go brunette and Marie has even added a brand new Brunette Anya digi to the store just for the occasion! So if you would like to see what Anya's Salon is all about head on over to The Greeting Farm blog today and check it out.
 
For my card I colored up Brunette Anya using the Roasted Chestnut combo but I also wanted to give her a body. So I grabbed Day Out Anya (who I couldn't find in the store... bummers) and did a super simple head swap. Now this beautiful brunette is all dressed up for a fun garden party luncheon with her best friends.

Have a good one everybody!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Now & Then)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Brunette Anya)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Day Out Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
The Greeting Farm hello die
paper doily
Prima flowers
buttons
Kaiser Craft pearls
twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E34, E39, E59
clothes- B95, B39, BV29, BG11, BG23, BG72, E84, E87, E89, RV21, RV14, RV29

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

So very Beautiful! !!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Just love the colors... and the hair is lovely, Amy! :) Your "Anya's salon" posts on TGF have been so helpful!