Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Talk nerdy to me...

Hey there!

I've got a busy day ahead of me so I have to post and run this morning. I've had this fun sentiment stamp for quite some time just waiting for the right character to pair it up with. As soon as Anya Nerds Out was released a few months back I knew I had a winner. In fact I think she just may be my new favorite Big Time Anya and those cute glasses totally have me wishing that we get a nerdy Big Time Ian someday soon. Anywho, I really wanted to make a quirky Valentine with Anya and this is what came together from my scrap bags. Clean and simple and it doesn't take itself too seriously.  ;)

Alrighty, have a good one everybody!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Imaginisce (pink), BoBunny (Modern Miss)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Big Time Anya Nerds Out), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico deja blue and Colorbox creamy brown
Paper Smooches stitches die
Simon Says Stamp heart border die
silver thread
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E41, E42, E43, E44
clothes- E40, E41, E43, 0, B37, B39, BV29, R43, RV14, RV29, BG90, BG10, G00, BG72, E35, E57, E59

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is so so Cute!!!!! Love the glasses DP with her and the sentiment. So Perfect! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Go nerds!! So fun to open your blog and see this... She's perfect! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

What a fun card.