Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Warm thoughts...

Hi there!

When it came time to get crafty yesterday I was in a bit of a time crunch so I needed something super quick to color. That is when I remembered that I had this pair of bear cubs from Sister Stamps already inked up and ready to go. Don't Boo Boo and Bobo make for a super cute duo of polar bear cubs? I love how mischievous they both look peeking out from behind that sentiment block. I can just imagine them romping away through the powdery snow after getting a look at what was going on. And I can hardly believe that I only pulled five Copics to get these two colored up... talk about speed coloring, LOL! The papers are a mix of scraps that I found in my stash and I think the monochromatic look really sets the scene here. 

Well, here's hoping that today isn't quite as busy as yesterday was. 
Later gators!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (snowflake), Fancy Pants (stripe)
American Crafts burlap
stamps- Sister Stamps (Boo Boo and Bobo), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
My Favorite Things stitched rounded rectangle die
Memory Box snowflake dies
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers
polar bears- E40, C1, W00, R000, 0

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

These little guys are adorable and I love how you colored them. Beautiful card.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this card is Super Adorable!!!!! Love the use of the peeking stamps on here. They are super cute Polar Bears!!! I won Bobo.
Have a Fabulous day!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

Love how you've placed the bears behind the sentiment block - so cute, Jo x