Thursday, November 12, 2015

Season's Greetings...

Hey there!

Well yesterday proved to be just as busy for me so once again I was in search of a quick to color image. Since it felt like it had been a while since I had inked up a Pure Innocence I decided to grab my MFT binder and see who caught my eye. This sweet Angel was just begging to make it on to a card and boy did she color up fast. I did do a quick alteration by extending the length of Angel's hair with a Copic multiliner and I love the elegance it adds to her over all look. Once again the papers are a mix of random scraps and while the color combo isn't traditional red and green it still looks pretty and festive to me. And since I saved so much time on coloring I did have some fun with my dies to embellish the rest of the card. :)

Ok, have a great day everybody, I'll talk at'cha later!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (snowflake), Fancy Pants (stripe), Doodlebug (red)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Angel Pure Innocence), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
Memory Box ribbon die and snowflake dies
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Studio Calico woodgrain sequins
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y23, YR31, E33, E35
clothes- BG70, BG72, BG90, 0
wings- E40, E81, 0
halo- Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE this card!!!!! She is super cute with longer hair!!! Love your Awesome talent!!!!! Fabulous color combo too!!
hugs,Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

Love all the details you've incorporated to create a super sweet card, Jo x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this adorable image and a beautiful card. First time seeing that ribbon die- love it!