Monday, July 13, 2015

Pawprints...

Hey there!

I got a couple new digi stamps from Some Odd Girl during their 4th of July sale and this sweet Tia and Puppy image was one of them. Ever since I began making cards for my sister's dog grooming shop I'm always on the look out for cute pet stamps and sentiments so it was nice to add her to my collection. I paired Tia with a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Pawprints set and even though most of the sentiments are geared towards the loss of a pet I think this one can work for a more upbeat card as well. The papers are a mix of old October Afternoon that I pulled strictly for the aqua and yellow color scheme. I think it adds to the happy playful vibe I was going for.

Alrighty, time to get ready for work. Take care and I'll see you tomorrow!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Boarding Pass and 9 to 5)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Tia and Puppy)
stamps- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle and Colorbox creamy brown
Teresa Collins enamel dots
Lawn Fawn stitched border die
Simon Says Stamp mini heart die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04, BV20
hair- E23, E27, E59
eyes- BG11, BG72, YG95
clothes- E50, E81, 0, Y21, Y26, Y19, Y11, G0000, G00, BG32, YG41
bone- C1, E81, 0
dog- E40, E41, E31, E34, E35, E42, R20

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this I s sooo cute! !! I don't think I have seen this image. Fabulous layout too!!
Hugs, Heidi