Friday, July 3, 2015

Missing you always...

TGIF everybody!

Some of the first rubber character stamps that I purchased way back when I got started with Copics where from Stamping Bella. I love the Ketto collection they used to have and I own nearly all of them I'm sure. But it has been a while since I've added new stamps to my Stamping Bella binder... until now. Their newest release of Tiny Townies swept me off my feet and also had me taking a second look at a few older Uptown Girl images as well. Jayden Loves to Journal is one of the stamps that recently fell into my shopping cart and while I adore the stamp as-is, I also saw her just dreaming the day away perfect for a 'missing you' type card. So I wiped the pen out of her hand and the journal off the table before stamping Jayden onto the cardstock, leaving her alone with her thoughts and a cup of tea. The flowers on her shirt had me pulling this new paper from the October Afternoon Summertime collection, I mean come on... talk about a perfect match, LOL!
And because I finally have some new stamps to play with I can enter this card into the Bellarific Friday challenge today, yeah! I followed sketch 13 that was posted last week and stayed pretty true to the original design. Hopefully this is the first of many that I get a chance to play in. :)

Alrighty, wishing a fun and fabulous 4th of July weekend to my fellow stateside stampers. Stay safe and enjoy lots of Bar-B-Que!  ;)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Summertime)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Jayden Loves to Journal), Simon Says Stamp (Big Scripty Greetings)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Studio Calico button
paper doily
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- YR21, YR27, E99, E39
clothes- R24, R29, YR12, YR14, Y11, Y21, YG03, BG10, BG53, R000, R20, E81, N3
cup- C00, C1, 0, R29, Y21, E23
table- W1, W2, W4, W6, E41

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I am similarly smitten with these stamps! Love your card, Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Beautiful! !!!! I am off and enjoying my 3 day weekend! ! Have a Great 4th of July! !!!
Hugs, Heidi

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely sunny card ! great soft colors
martina
x