Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Kitten me...

Good morning!

It seems to me that kittens are a pretty far departure from the mermaids that have been making their homes here this past month. I know none of my own cats want anything to do with the water, LOL! But I've had these digi images printed and ready to go so when I got some new kitty paper from Bella Blvd I knew this was the time to put them together. The stamp is called Kitty Hopper from Some Odd Girl and I printed it out twice mirroring it on the one so that they faced opposite directions. I ended up trimming one apart and drawing in a new back and leg so that it looks like it is peeking into frame, trying to get a hold of some Fancy Feast. The sentiment came right from the paper and I think adding 'congratulations' to the inside of the card will be a nice fit.

Alrighty, I've got to scoot.
Take care!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Riley)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Kitty Hopper)
October Afternoon pop drops
Doodlebug sprinkles
Copic markers:
kitten 1- YR31, Y32, YR27, R02, R20, E41, 0
kitten 2- N1, N3, N5, N9, E41, 0, R02

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Adorable! !!!!! That paper is so cute too!!!!
Hugs, Heidi