Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello...

TGIF!

I don't know about you but I can't believe how quickly this week has flown by... it can't be Friday already! If I'm not careful I may blink and the weekend will be gone as well. 

Anywho, I got some of the new Summertime papers from October Afternoon this past week and I knew I had just the mermaid to pair up with the bright, fun colors found in this collection. So I inked up the super cute  Shelley from Whimsy Stamps and had a blast coloring her to match. If you ask me, these two look quite content to be basking in those rays of sunshine. I die cut the sentiment twice, once in white and once in red, then off set them a bit when I glued them together creating a cool drop shadow that helps it to 'pop'. This card definitely has that summer time energy that comes with this time of year.  ;)

Well have fun this weekend and I shall return with more mermaid fun on Monday.  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Summertime)
stamp- Whimsy Stamps (Shelley)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Lawn Fawn hello die
The Twinery twine
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Theresa Collins enamel dots
Gold Smooch
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y11, YR21, YR12, YR27
tail- R27, R29, R59, Y11, Y21, T5
top/arm band- BG45, BG49, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28
turtle- YG00, YG13, YG25, E84, E87, YG95
rock/shells- W0, W1, W3, C2, E40, BG10, R000, R20, RV42
sea/sky- BG10, B000, 0

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow this really looks Gorgeous! !!! Fun DP too! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! !
Hugs, Heidi

serina said...

Aww this card is so cute! <3

Dotty Jo said...

Totally beautiful! Jo x

Kate said...

Oh what fun finding your card in my email inbox this afternoon! She is my very favorite mermaid of all time! Love the way her hair is floating away in the water. She is so precious!

Have a wonderful week-end!