Thursday, May 28, 2015

Uber cool...

Good morning!

Today I am off to Cle Elum to help my sister transport some of the foster dogs that she watches. It's nice to spend time with her just hanging out and chatting but I've also got an ulterior motive to do a bit of shopping on the way there before we pick up the pups. I've got a couple things I want to look for at Target and since the closest one to me is an hour away this is the perfect opportunity.  ;)

So I couldn't resist making another Sister Stamps sno-cone cuties card today, this time featuring Ekahi. Originally he was sucking his ice through a straw but since I have never had a sno-cone with a straw I decided to do a bit of altering and wipe it away before stamping, then I just drew in a smile on his face with a black mulitliner pen. To keep things cohesive I even used papers from the same collection as yesterday, those bright colors totally say 'summer' to me. :)

Ok, time to get ready for the big road trip.
Later gators!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (I Heart Summer)
stamps- Sister Stamps (Ekahi), Paper Smooches (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown, Studio Calico deja blue
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Studio Calico enamel dots
Simple Stories I Heart Summer stickers
Ranger glossy accents
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E53, E34, E35
clothes- B37, B39, B99, Y35, Y38, YR04, R24, R27, R29
sno cone- Y07, Y08, YG01, YG25, BG34, BG18, G20