Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bunnies are darling...

Mornin' friends! 

I've got a bit of a mash up going on with today's Easter card. First I took this lovely gardener from the Kraftin' Kimmie Bloomin Wonderful set and wiped away the flower she was planting before stamping her on the cardstock. Then I stamped these sweet bunnies that are part of the Sister Stamps Kimie image onto another scrap of cardstock, colored and cut them out. Then I just colored up the girlie and the scene before gluing the bunnies into place. This is a pretty simple alteration but I love how it transformed a gardener into an Easter lassie with her bunny pals. I made sure that the paper scraps I grabbed were nice and bright so that I could enter this card into the 'Bright Colors' challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie blog.

Well, that's all I've got to share today. 
I'll see ya in 24!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (Little Girl)
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Bloomin' Wonderful), Sister Stamps (Kimie), Verve (Chocolate Bunnies sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Prima brown
Studio Calico sequins
Doodlebug flower sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR04, E15, YR18
eyes- E34, YG97, BG000, 0
clothes- RV10, RV11, RV32, RV34, RV25, RV29, YG01, YG13, YG17, YG95
bunnies- E40, E41, 0, E70, E71, E23, R01
grass/sky- YG03, YG63, YG67, BG000, 0