Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Purrr-fect...

Hello again!

My sister, Tracy, runs her own dog grooming business and she recently decided that she wants to also sell some animal themed greeting cards in her shop. As her card making big sister I've volunteered to make the cards she needs and this little Otsu card is amongst the first batch that I'm giving to her. This cute little Sister Stamps kitty is a recent purchase from CC Designs now that they are carrying SS again and I love him. And with this new project ahead of me I'm really hoping that a whole kitten set will be released from SS in the near future... fingers crossed!

Alrighty, I've got to wrap this up and get a move on. TTYL! :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Now & Then)
stamp- Sister Stamps (Otsu)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
computer generated sentiment
CC Designs tiny scallop border die
Studio Calico sequins
Karen Foster brad
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
otsu- E50, E51, E53, E55, W00, W1, E44, 0, R00, R02
yearn- BV23, BV25, BV29

11 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awwwwwwe....Your card is Purrr-fect!!!!!!!!!! It is super Adorable too!!! Love he looks siameseish!!! have a Wonderful day doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Anonymous said...

Wow! that is so adorable. I love the way you colored him.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So cute!

Lau W said...

Oh so lovelyyyy kitty ! Love this card Amy !
xxx

Julie D. Richards said...

I'm such a cat person, and Siamese are my face. Love love love the way you colored him/her.

Rhonda Miller said...

That is such a sweet kitty. I just love your card.

Tiffany Miller said...

OMG this is amazing! Looks just like a cat I used to have. So sweet! 😊

Danni said...

This is just purrfect..sorry, couldn't resist! I adore your coloring on the sweet kitty cat!

Nancy Thomas said...

I'm with everyone else - I love how you colored up that cutie kitty!

Leanne said...

Totally cute Amy!!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, this card is just Pur-fect! I LOVE how you made this little guy look like a simonese. He is beautiful. I so need to purchase some new stamps very very soon. I am have new stamps withdrawls. Heheee.... Hugs