Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello...

Hey there!

I know it hasn't been that long since I posted the last SSC Slumber card but I got my light box back in commission so I was able to finish altering this version of her and get her on a card. I like her so much with her new open eyes that I didn't want to wait any longer to post this one. I used Fairest as my template to trace on the new eyes and just moved the pupils down a bit as well. I've paired my not-so-sleepy Slumber with a pretty new paper pad by My Mind's Eye, this Now & Then collection is really gorgeous.
While I was putting this card together I decided to try out the white version of the Pebbles rub-ons that I had... afraid to find out that I would have to chuck them just like the gold ones. I am happy to report that the white still went on like butter. Whew, what a relief! I'm still super bummed about the crappy gold ones but at least I should be able to use up this sheet of sentiments at my leisure. :)

Ok then, thanks for dropping by and I'll catch ya on the flip side! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Now & Then)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (SSC Slumber and Fairest)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
vellum
Pebbles rub-on sentiment
Prima flower
buttons
Colorbok enamel butterflies
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R22, R24, YG91, YG0000, BV01
hair- E35, E57, E59
eyes- BG72, BG57, BG000, 0
clothes- Y000, Y00, Y32, Y21, Y26, Y28, E81, R21, R22, R24

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Whoa this is sooooo Beautiful!!!! Love her open eyes you gave her too! glad the white rub ons are still working!! YEah!!!!Have a Fabulous day!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Gorgeous. Love her hair.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.

Leanne said...

Pretty!! Love how you altered the eyes, and yes she looks so much better! Beautiful colors here, that paper is gorgeous.
^.^

gobeagirl said...

I like her with her big open eyes. She looks very pretty and I love how you've colored her hair. Glad to see that your white rub-ons are working. It always bumms me out when I buy really awesome rub-ons and then they don't work. Hugs Lisa

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Loving the gorgeous bright colours!!! Hugs Juls

Angie said...

Can you provide how you altered her eyes? I tried clicking the links but they don't work :(