Monday, January 13, 2014

The apple of my eye...

Good Monday morning to you all!

I was so excited to have my order of new Greeting Farm stamps arrive in the mail on Saturday, especially since it included the first SS Stamp Club stamp. And boy, is she a cutie! She's called Fairest and I'm not sure if she is a new style for TGF, but if you ask me she looks like a sweeter version of the Creepers. I went along with the whole Snow White look that she has going on, giving Fairest the traditional red, blue, and yellow ensemble. For some reason I wanted to have her out in the woods so I grabbed this Echo Park paper that is a new fave of mine. A couple of die cut birdie pals and this card was done in a flash. And since it is a rare card of mine that doesn't include a bit of bling I am also entering this one into the Farm Fresh Bling It On challenge this week. :)

Ok, time for me to scoot my boot... TTFN!
      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (Keepin' Cozy)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fairest), We R Memory keepers (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
CC Designs bird dies
Fiskars border punch
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C5, C7, C9
eyes- G85, E87, BG000, 0
clothes- R02, R05, R08, E19, YG00, YG67, T5, T7, T9, C00, BG0000, 0, Y11, Y15, Y17, B12, B37, B39
birds- E31, E34, R12, R05, Y17

12 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love, love, love this card. Your coloring is always so amazing! Adorable image.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo Adorable!!! Love the whole scene you made with her and those lovely papers!! Have an AWESOME week!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Chitra Nair said...

Wowww!!! this is so cute...

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Amy! She does look different to the usual TGF images, but is super cute, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Super cute. Her apple looks so real I want a bite, lol.

Marcy said...

Wow, You did a beautiful job with this new image! I love it! Thanks for joining the FFF "Bling" challenge at TGF this week! :)

Annywz said...

Beautiful card, i really LOVE how your card came out! awesome coloring!

Leanne said...

Super cute Amy!

Leanne said...

Super cute Amy!

Lysa said...

Awesome as always Amy! Thanks for joining us at FFF! :)

chrilvian said...

yes she is adorable

Kristina said...

Beautiful - great to see you have pulled out the SSSC image!! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us on the Farm for FFF.