Saturday, January 18, 2014

Melt with you...

Hello again!

It's the second weekend of Winter Fest here but we have no more snow and ice than we did last weekend so it's lookin' like this year is going to be a total bust after all. Still, I thought that I could at least make a winter themed card in honor of it, LOL! :)
I got my hands on a new-ish Pee Wee Designs digi stamp called Sweet Cupcake and thought she had a great winter time look. Sure she's all bundled up but with that thick hair of hers I'm not sure she even needs the beanie to keep warm. I paired her up with a new Timber Grove paper pad that I wanted to use before the cold season was completely over... those little snowmen were just too cute not to get on a card with her. 

Ok, I should get a move on. 
Have a great weekend!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Fancy Pants (Timber Grove)
digital stamp- Pee Wee Designs (Sweet Cupcake)
stamp- Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
Papertrey Ink twine
October Afternoon enamel heart 
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E43, E44, E47, E49, W9
eyes- BG45, BG49, B39
clothes- E07, E09, R56, R59, E50, E51, YR30, E81, E84, E87

8 comments:

Larisa said...

wow! it is so bright and beautiful!!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Beautiful!! Love your coloring as always.

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Adorable! ! What a coincidence. ...I was looking at that companies site this past week to see if they had anything new. I liked the 1 with the ear muffins but she looked kinda angry so I got nothing. But might just go back to find this one. Unless she is an altered one. Lol
Have a wonderful weekend! !
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Heidi Brawley said...

Lol i hate auto correct! !! Muffs not muffins! !!
Lmao

Lysa said...

I love this girl! Love your coloring as always!

I have her too & need to pop her on a card! :)

yvon said...

Love it.

Hugs, YVon

Kristie W. said...

Love how you colored her hair!! Sweet card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I think this is just adorable! I love your coloring as always and that paper is just fantastic. I am missing my blogging and cards, but I am hoping to be able to start again with both soon. Hugs Lisa