Saturday, January 11, 2014

All you need is love...

Good morning!

I got this new Hannah Hearts stamp in the mail yesterday and just had to ink her up right away... isn't she pretty? I was so excited to see the Moonlight Whispers stamps returning to Kraftin Kimmie's and when they had their Boxing Day sale I couldn't resist Hannah any longer. :)
This little girlie was made for Valentine's day cards so I paired her up with some papers from the Crate Love Notes 6x6 pad. As always, I love the little cut-a-part papers that make for quick and easy sentiments and put them to good use on this card.

Well, it's the first weekend of our annual Winter Fest in town so I should get a move on. I guess having a bit of snow for the festivities is a pretty good thing.
Have a great weekend everybody! :)
   

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Crate (Love Notes)
stamp- Kraftin' Kimmie (Hannah Hearts)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, W3
eyes- E44, E27, BG0000, 0
hair- E41, E42, E43, E44
clothes- R30, R32, R35, R37, G00, BG53, W7, W9, E40
ground- W1, W3, W5, 0

7 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Awesome card Amy! I love the unexpected splash of the turquoise for a Valentine's card.

yvon said...

O wow, she's gorgeous. Love your creation.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Leanne said...

oh she is sweet!! wonderful card Amy!
Have a great day!

^.^

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is soooo Beautiful. I received Hannah Hearts for Christmas from my Best Friend. Was soo excited. Love the layout and your coloring of this Beautiful creation. Have fun at the festival.
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Laura Love said...

Super Cute! Love the colors!

Jane said...

Fantastic card - as always!

gobeagirl said...

Ok, this is just ADORABLE! !! I just love and the papers you put her with. Awesome as always. Hugs Lisa