Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sending Christmas Cheer...

Olo!

Whew, I've finally got a day off to relax and re-charge a bit before the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holiday week gets into full swing.  And since we are still experiencing this arctic blast I can't think of anything better than to spend some quality time in my crafty room. There are still a few areas I want to sort through and organize better so hopefully I get that all done before making a card or two. 

Today's card features the Snowball Tia digital stamp from Some Odd Girl as well as some new Christmas papers. New Christmas papers you say? I know, I know... I'm supposed to be using the paper pads I already have, and I was doing so good too. But I was weak and couldn't help but add some new October Afternoon Eggnog to my stash. At least I'm cutting into it within a few days of getting my hands on it though. ;)

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Take it easy peeps!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Eggnog)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Snowball Tia)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Technique Tuesday moss
American Crafts twine
October Afternoon chipboard button
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Studio Calico wood veneer trees
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R02, BV00
eyes- YG91, YG03, YG95, BG000, 0
hair- YR23, YR27, R59
clothes- R24, R27, E09, G00, BG13, BG18, BG53, BG57, W5, W7, W9, E50, E30, 0, E31, E34, B0000

9 comments:

Larisa said...

Nice card!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Haha, she looks so happy and ready to pelt us with that snowball. Love this card. Have a great day off.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love the scene you've created, gorgeous card.

Anne said...

Fabulous card Amy.
Anne x

Elin Larsson said...

This is a cutie!!! Soo wonderful card. Love scenes :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!! love it!!! Brooke & I went out and did a little shopping today! Not a lot but a little to check off the list! Have a restful rest of your day!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Unknown said...

What a cute card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I think this card is just adorable. I love the new papers. I know what you mean, I have been a good girl about spending, but oh man due I want to pick up that 6x6 by AC called Merry Mint. lol... Oh well right? Anyway, I so love your coloring and design here. The papers and the white Sprinkles look so good together. I think the Sprinkles look like snowballs and the way she looks it just adds to much fun to your card. We are in artic weather over here as well and I finally got Jerry to put more anti-freeze in my car as well as check the oil and you know do all the things I asked him to do two weeks ago. lol.... Anyway, it's all done now and it's all working as it should, so no complaints from me. Hope you are had a wonderful day off. Hugs Lisa

Loz said...

gorgeous!!