Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Holidays...

Hello again!

It's review preview day over on the CCD blog and we are shining the spotlight on the newest additions to the CC Designs family. For my card I used the darling Fuzzy Boots Birgitta and have her sitting on the new Snowy Wall scene builder stamp. I'm still doing good with my goal to cut into all my Christmas paper pads... this one is Winter Tortellini from Jillibean Soup and it gave me such a fun color palette to play around with. The little touches of pink really suit Birgitta as she rests from all her winter play just outside her happy neighborhood. Can you believe there are absolutely no embellishments on this card? It must be having that wall there because once I got it and Birgitta onto the card base I just couldn't think of anything else that wouldn't detract from the scene if I added it. 

Don't forget to check out the CCD blog for loads of winter inspiration from my teamies today. There is all sorts of cuteness going on! :)

Toodles!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Jillibean Soup (Winter Tortellini)
stamps- CC Designs (Fuzzy Boots Birgitta, Snowy Wall), AmyR (Christmas Sentiments II)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Papertrey Ink word bubble die
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E27
clothes- R24, R27, R29, E09, RV13, RV32, RV34, E50, 0, G00, G02, BG32, E71, E74, E77, E79, W8
wall- W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, W00, BG0000, G0000, 0, C5, C7, C9, B0000, B000

9 comments:

Larisa said...

what a nice image, and your card is so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

AWE this is Fabulous!!! Love the whole scene you created for this cutie! Your coloring is Superb!!
Have an Amazing day doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julye said...

great card love the scene you created and her pigtails make her super cute.

Julie D. Richards said...

So sweet. It definitely didn't need embelis. Gonna have to check out the scene builder stamps, does it include the lamp post? Have a great day.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Oh my goodness, I love everything about it!! Too stinkin' cute

gobeagirl said...

Miss Young isn't it you Birthday? :0) I'm not sure if it is today or yesterday or tomorrow, but I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! This card is adorable... I think you did such an awesome job with the colors and the scene. Just so sweet! Anyway my friend, hope you have a great day. Hugs

Loz said...

she's gorgeous! I love it x

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so very cute!!!