Saturday, September 14, 2013

Just because...

Hello!

I was checking out Oozak earlier this past week hoping to find some Copic refills back in stock. I didn't have much luck with the refills but while I was there I did spot this pretty Celebrate Mae SOG stamp. I think she may have previously been for a class but now Mae is being sold exclusively at Oozak and I was very excited to get my hands on her and get her inky. :)

As soon as I got the mail yesterday I was ready to color Mae and get her on a card for this month's Some Odd Girl sketch challenge. I missed last month's and didn't want to repeat that oversight so I hopped onto the computer to take a peek at the sketch. All I had to do was flip the sketch on its head and it was a nice fit for Celebration Mae and the way she is posed. The rest of the card pretty much came from a kit so it came together very quickly. 

Well, I'm off to get ready for work. Thanks for stopping by and hope your weekend is great!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper and transparency- Studio Calico Sept. card kit
stamp- Some Odd Girl (Celebrate Mae)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima attic dust
Pebbles gold rub ons
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Gold Smooch
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R32
eyes- BG11, BG18, BG78, BG000
hair- YR31, Y35, YR27, E09
clothes- E93, R02, YR02, R05, R08, R17, E09, E19, C0, C1, 0

11 comments:

Larisa said...

Oh, this image is cute) I love the paper with stripes so much 0 this looks great! Nice colouring Amy.

Julie D. Richards said...

So pretty. I love her hair so much I wrote down the numbers. I use the hair color you did a video for using your angel all the time.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness- I LOVE this!! Awesome take on the sketch and gorgeous coloring :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!

Hlora said...

This is so lovely card! Fabulous colors and great layout!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Gorgeous!! Brooke and I LOVE it!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tress said...

Pretty and sweet! Love how she pops off the neutral background!

Rene Sharp said...

Your work is always AMAZING, this card is no exception. Thanks for joining us!! Rene' (Some Odd Girl)

Miss NiceRoad said...

love your hair combo!

Kristin L. said...

Gorgeous card. Caught my eye on the SOG blog immediately! Thanks for sharing!!!

Aimée Dillon said...

so cute!!!

RiNNE said...

What a beautiful card, Amy! I especially love her skirt! Thanks for playing along at the SOG challenge!