Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter...

Happy Easter Sunday to all those celebrating!

It's been way too long since I've inked up any rubber from Sister Stamps so today I am remedying that situation with a fun little Easter card. I used just the bunnies from both the Masa and Akemi stamps because I simply adore the SS dabas. If you are familiar with the stamps, you may have noticed that the Akemi bunny is facing left instead of right on my card. I actually pulled the same stamp, flip, and trace trick that I did with the narwhal on yesterday's card. I really love how the two are interacting with each other now. 
Doodlebug papers are always bright and cheery making them just the choice to pair up with these two harbingers of spring. I even fussy cut those tiny carrots out of one of the paper prints, LOL! All in all, another simple, quick and cute card that makes me smile. 

And in case you missed it... Sister Stamps is currently celebrating their 12th release. I believe today is the last day to leave a comment on their blog for chances at winning the cute new stamps. I have a couple that I've had my eye on since they were peeked in December and I can't wait to get my hands on them! :)

Ok, time for me to go enjoy the day. There is no egg hunt on my schedule but I will be enjoying some delicious deviled eggs with our ham dinner tonight... yum!  

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Flowerbox and Hello Spring)
stamps- Sister Stamps (Masa and Akemi), Creative Cafe (sentiment), Papertrey Ink (stitches)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Versamark watermark, Colorbox creamy brown
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
The Twinery twine
Copic markers:
E40, E81, 0, R000, R01, R02

14 comments:

theCook said...

Those bunnies are beyond cute!

Tina said...

So pretty card! Happy Easter

Julie D. Richards said...

What an adorable card Amy. I love the scene you created with the two background papers. Those bunnies expressions come alive with the shading you created.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this cute Easter Scene and the great design.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, what a cute and sweet scene. Happy Easter.

Shirley N said...

You always create such beautiful scenes Amy, and this one is just adorable! Happy Easter to you! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Okay I really wish I hadn't stopped by your blog honey..
Because now I have to go google doodlebug papers.. rofl!

Love your card it's just superb.

Hugs
K.xx

Tress said...

So sweet! Happy Easter crafty pal! Hope you are having a wonderful day with your family!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Nancy Thomas said...

Those bunnies are so adorable and I love you you made them look like they are having a conversation. Sweet,sweet, sweet. I hope you had a fabulous Easter.

Heidi Brawley said...

HAPPY EASTER AMY!!!! Hope you have had an enjoyable day!! LOVE your card. sooo cute!! Although I thought for sure it would be a mermaid card today!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Lau W said...

Oh so adorable Easter's card !!
xxx

SannaS said...

this is so sweet!! those bunnies are sooooo cuuuute!!!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Christiana said...

Just so unbelievably darling! Oh my gosh, I love this.