Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pretty papers...

Hi guys!

It was a great holiday for me. Lots of time spent with the fam and probably eating a bit too much. But it's all good because Mom, Jac and I burned off some of those Thanksgiving calories doing our own version of Black Friday shopping. Nothing extreme, no crazy crowds, and we definitely weren't out for the early morning deals but we enjoyed an afternoon out on the town. I even got a couple of new Christmas CDs to listen to... oh, how I love me some Christmas tunes. ;)

Needless to say, I didn't spend much time getting crafty. So once again I am pulling a non-coloring card out of the vault to share. I made this one with a bunch of cut outs from the new Very Merry Christmas line. I wanted the layers and torn edges to be reminiscent of all the ripped wrapping paper strewn about after opening gifts on Christmas morning. Pretty simple but I like how it came together. 

Well, I'm off to get myself ready for work. Whether or not you are coming off this holiday rush I hope the weekend is a great one for you!
Hugs! :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Echo Park (Very Merry Christmas)
Memory Box Jingle Bell border die
Kaiser Craft pearl

6 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Very different card for you but I like it.

Unknown said...

O wow Amy, this is stunning, love the creativity on this, yes so different xxx

Leanne said...

This is fun and very cool Amy. They do remind me of wrapping paper. Brilliant! Have a good day at work

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card. I love the different papers used. TFS AJ-

Heidi Brawley said...

love it all!!! love all the papers and dies you used on it!!! Have an Awesome day!! hugs, Heidi & Brooke

RiNNE said...

The ripping looks awesome sauce! The placement of them all is genius. You are such an artist, Amy! No Black Friday for me...lots of Internet shopping though-- more than I should be doing!!! Lol!