Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Too bad you gals can't see the fab Gaga ensemble I'm rockin' right now... heeheehee just kidding! Though what girl wouldn't love a silver lobster mask? ;)
I think I could have watched a whole nother hour of last night's Glee episode, I was really loving it. Without too much spoiling I think the best line of the night went to Kurt with, "and we've got a jumper." LOL

Ok, ok I have a card for the new Wednesday challenge over at ATS today and it's a very cool sketch this week... lots of opportunities for mixing patterns and colors. Which, as you can see is exactly what I did and I sure went for bold and bright, LOL! Miss Chanter was telling me that she was ready for summer to arrive so I just had to listen to her. :)

We would love to have you join the fun and remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered! In order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

Okey dokey, I'm off to get busy... have a lovely day sweeties! :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Cosmo Cricket (DeLovely pink, yellow and blue), Scenic Route (black)
stamps- Sweet November (Chanter Heartsong), Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Kaiser Craft gems
Sakura stardust pen
Copic Spica clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
eyes- BG11, BG15, BG49, BG09
hair- Y11, Y13, Y18, Y17
everything else- RV04, RV06, RV09, BG0000, BG000, BG01

33 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

THis is sooo gorgeous and bright I love it!
Kristy xx

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE her Amy...her eyes are just Dreamy!!

Kellie said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, the bright colours look amazing and of course your SWEET fairy looks cute to boot! OOOOOOO we get Glee tomorrow night and still one episode behind you, hubby knows when Glee's on, it's when he leaves the room, hehe! Maybe it's my singing and not actually the show, mmmmm never thought of it like that, bahahaha! Have a fab day xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE HER !!! gorgeous card!!!
Hugs
xxx

gobeagirl said...

Oh la laa...This card is DeLovely! heehee...Chanter is so ready for summer. I love how you used this paper and how Chanter looks. What a happy card! Hugs, Lisa

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the pretty colors and all the jewels :0)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous card, Amy! I love the contrast of colors!

Angela said...

Amy, I am loving this bright paper!!! Chanter looks so pretty!! This card would put a smile on anyones face!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Nikki said...

this is just fantastic I love how bright it is :)

SemSee said...

Such a sweet card, Amy! Love it! Us British Gleeks have to wait until Monday to see the Lady Ga Ga episode - so excited! Hugs, Sem x

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I love the image and the little flowers. TFS :)

Kimberly S said...

Bright and beautiful Amy! Another sweet and happy card with a super cute image! :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

aww, i missed glee again?!? my friend told me they were doing lady gaga. aww...i'm bummed.
love your card amy! i always love your placement of embellies. it's just awesome. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* steph :)

Janneke said...

Love your card Amy ;0)
You used some great colors ...

Janneke X

Lorraine said...

this is so bright and cheerful i love the colours xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome paper combo Amy! And just like it says... "you're fantastic"!
Pam Going Postal

Jamie N. said...

Oh I loved the episode (and those two gaga songs have been running through my head for forever now).

Cute card! I just love the bright color combo.

Lysa said...

Love love love the bright color combos!!

WickedPixie said...

LOVE IT! OMGosh, those colors look FAB with B&W and Chanter with her sunny yellow hair looks right at home!
My thoughts during the show last night were"I NEED a bubble dress!" :-)Traci

Tasha said...

Wow this is fantastic. Love the layers of bright colours and the gorgeous colouring. Fab sentiment too
love tasha xx

1LuvnMama said...

Hey, are you wearing that clear bubble outfit right now? :) The show was hilarious and I can just picture all of Gaga's outfits she's worn in the past! Chanter's dress is perfect for the bubble dress! :) Awesome bold colors
Amy!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is stunning, Amy!! Lovely colors, coloring, and design, lovely everything!!

kris said...

Love the funky colors and feel of this one!! it's GORGEOUS!! =D

Tonje said...

Yummmmmy! Nice and summery!

Crafty Jenn said...

Super fun, bright, and Ga-Gaish!! Glee was GREAT last night! (but isn't it every night?!) I'm loving Kurt's dad more and more.

<3 Jenn

Pam Varnell said...

Amy, this is super adorable. Really loving the color scheme, so bright and cheerful.

Alice said...

Miss Chanter is so pretty with her bright yellow hair!! fabulous card, Amy!!

Joy said...

just so cute! love what you did with the card! wonderful DP used...matches her hair! happy hump day!

RiNNE said...

Oh my, Amy! I'm so in love with all of the patterns you chose!!! And Chanter looks so lovely!!!

Go Lady Gaga! Enjoyed all of the entertaining songs and outfits last night! My favorite part was the duet between Rachel and her mom. Loved the slow, kinda weird rendition of Poker Face...hehehe!

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Amy, love the vibrant colours!
Clairex

Leanne said...

Love the colors! They just pop.. Chanter looks especially happy about that. =)

Anonymous said...

WOW! As the card says - Fantastic! Awesome paper choices too! I love it!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What an astounding creation Amy! Beth