Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good things come in small packages

Hello! Hope all is well on this fine Tuesday. :)
If you are coming from the Club Anya blog you've already seen our sneak peek for the day, and here it is again... the new Signature set! Not only do you get these three little cuties but also "to", "from", "handmade by", as well as both the Club Anya crest and TGF logo for the backs of all your cards. Fun stuff right? :)
I'm really diggin' this new smaller sized Anya... they are a bit bigger than the kids from the Spooktacular and Wild Things sets but definitely not as large as a regular Anya. I just love the versatility of this fun, new size and hope to see some more introduced in the future. :)
For my peek I made a little note card set with each sentiment and paper choice playing off of that particular Anya's story line. I also kept the overall design really clean and simple so I could potentially make a bunch of these fairly quickly as I think they'll make for a fun gift set.
If you haven't already, be sure to hop on over to the Club Anya blog to see what the rest of the CADT have created with these little darlings... you won't be disappointed! :)
See you tomorrow for our final day of sneak peeks before the release day blog hop on Thursday!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- October Afternoon (Farm Fresh)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Signature set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
misc ribbon
computer generated sentiments
Copic markers:
Dorothy:
skin- E50, E51, YR00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes- B21, B23, B24, R22, R24, R59, E40, W3, W5, W7
Red:
skin- same
hair- YR12, YR07, E08, E09, E27
clothes- R22, R24, R59, YG95, YG97, E47, E49, R05, R08, E40, YR20, YR21, YR23, E31
Alice:
skin- same plus R22
hair- Y000, Y21, Y26, Y28, E50
clothes- B21, B23, B24, E40, E41, W5, W7, W9



23 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I really like your little note cards...What an awesome idea..Would it be ok if I lifted your idea to make some Halloween ones for my nieces and nephews? As always your coloring is just spot on...You are just so talented..Love it!!!Smiles to you, and have a great day. I am off to work..Lisa G

Claireabelle said...

Great set Amy, roll on Thursday!!

Love the notelet idea
x

Angela said...

Amy, these are so cute..I am seeing that i need to put in another order to tgf.. these would also be so cute for the inside corner of a card also.. love your coloring as always great designs,,

kadie said...

These a fantastic! Short and sweet and just the little bit of encouragement people LOVE to receive in the mail! Perfect! You always inspire me, Amy!!

Carisa said...

These are adorable!! I'm gonna have to lift this idea as well!!! You are just full of great ideas!

♥Rach♥ said...

I commented @ CA too but I love the simple clean design, it looks like they are a greeting card set you'd find in a store! Beautiful coloring also :)

Victoria said...

these are fab Amy, I love seeing sets of things and these really caught my eye over on club anya

Victoria
x

kris said...

Fabulouse work once again Amy!!! love you sneak peeks! you really make it exciting to snag them up! hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! I love them :)

Tasha said...

These are fabulous Amy you have really rocked these babies up a storm
love tasha xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

I just ADORE these Amy! Your coloring is amazing (as always!) and your cute and clever sentiments make these notecards justperfect! LOVE them!

donna mikasa said...

LOVE the petite Anyas! Love how you used them on little notecards, too!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh I am so loving this set. I have two of these in Digi form so hmmmmm don't know if I would get the set. Will see. Great cards. I love what you have done with them.
mwah
Trace

RiNNE said...

Oh, Amy! I can't wait till the 15th!! Your simple cards are absolutely pretty! They showcase those tiny beauties perfectly! And I love all of the papers you used! HAve a great Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Lots of cuteness here Amy! Perfect little note cards!!

Anonymous said...

I love your notelets Amy, they are gorgeous, the clean simple design really does show off your brilliant colouring, and i love the sentiments and the dp you've chosen, all works perfectly. They really do look like something you'd find in a stationary shop, really beautiful work.
Suzi
xxx

Alice said...

oh so cute!!!!! LOVE seeing Alice Anya (it used to be a digital stamp, but not anymore and I have it!!) in a smaller scale!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all three of them!!

Kelly Booth said...

Love your cards on the Blog today Amy...just Adorable!!!

Kerry said...

They are the cutiest! Love them!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

They're so adorable! :)

Kim Costello said...

I just love what you've done here, the notecards are perfect with these mini Anya's... clever girl!!! Thanks for your sweet comments Amy, the CADT rocks!!! HuGs Kim :)

WickedPixie said...

You just consistantly knock my socks off! I love these CAS, beautiful cards!! :-)Traci

LORi said...

OMGoodness!!! These are all fabulous!!! I am your newest fan and I might have to case these one day!! Adding you to my Blog List immediately so I can be inspired by you often!!!

Hugs ~ LORi