Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tangle Goblinshimmer

First off, I gotta thank everyone for all the nice comments on my little fairy yesterday... I've been drawing for as long as I can remember and it's always a great feeling when people like your work. :)
As far as turning them into stamps, I can't say I've ever given it much thought and I wouldn't even know where to begin at this point. But who knows... a seed has definitely been planted...
So onto today's card. This is my youngest sister, Tangle Goblinshimmer. She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows. She wears a tangled dress of multicolored petals and has gentle green wings like a butterfly. Supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill and GP
paper: Doodlebug Designs
stamp: American Crafts sentiment
Ranger stickles
misc. ribbon and gems
ink: My Mind's Eye brown and Colorbox pink and blue chalk ink
Prima flower
Copic Multiliner black pen 0.1
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR000,E51, R20, BG000 (eyeshadow)
hair- E55,E57,E59
eyes- YG03, YG23,YG95
clothes- Y13,Y15,Y17, Y000, Y02, Y11, YG01, YG25, RV000, RV00, RV11, RV21,

7 comments:

Angie said...

Your sister is an adorable fairy!!! I can't wait to see you as a fairy.

Kim said...

Just as adorable as the last and those green eyes, wow!

RiNNE said...

I didn't realize you drew the fairy yesterday. Your fairies are truly beautiful and I'm with everyone- pls turn them into stamps!! I'd be first in line!!!

Unknown said...

This is just too adorable, Amy! You should definitely start thinking about your own stamo line. Maybe you can go digital first? Your drawing is fantastic!
Have a great day, Amy!
Kim

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely adorable.
As Kim said if you are unsure of stamp manufacturing then I would go digital first too. They are amazing - you should be making some money from you talent. You should do requests.

I went to their site and this is my fairy name and description.

'Your fairy is called Buttercup Reedwitch
She is a panpipe player and enchantment singer.
She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears bright clover green. She has gentle green butterfly wings.'

LOL I think they are very clever names
mwah
Trace

kanishk said...

100% adorable ...all are nice painting .
Work from home

Snail Mail Creations said...

Looooove this one!